Terms and Conditions
Welcome to savannahpartycat.com! These terms and conditions ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between the operator of savannahpartycat.com ("Website operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the savannahpartycat.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services").
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Use of the Website
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website.
You may not use the Website to:
- Send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the standards set out in these terms and conditions;
- Transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- Hack into any aspect of the Service;
- Corrupt data;
- Cause annoyance to other users;
- Infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights;
- Send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is illegal or unlawful, or which could give rise to legal action under South Carolina and other applicable law.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of these terms and conditions;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our Website;
- Any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our Website;
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by the Website operator and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Termination of Use
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website and its Services, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Website operator.
The Website operator has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Website operator shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of South Carolina, USA.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated